Tuesday 22 January 2013

Week One


I am still recovering from the shock of my recent weigh in at the first weight watchers meeting for 2013! Luckily there was a paramedic at the class who brought me round very quickly ....!!

My leader, Andrea, is a huge inspiration and once the initial shock had subsided I began to feel very upbeat and eager to get cracking.

Of course my first task was to empty the fridge of anything that could be a temptation ..........


I personally couldn't see anything wrong with the contents of my fridge but Andrea assured me it was time to change!

Armed with my new weight watchers folder, shiny new cook book and a food journal I set about planning my meal's for the week ahead; the kids contributed and added in their favourite recipes, luckily for me they love their veggies!

We have Chicken Chasseur, Tuna Pasta Bake, Spaghetti Bolognese, Ham and Mushroom Carbonara .... the list goes on. All reduced fat recipes with loads of

flavour. I'm quite excited now!

I am also happy to report that my fridge is now a much more respectable place to pop along to for a quick snack .............

Target for week 1 = to lose 3 lb!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment