Sunday 25 May 2014

What a Difference a Year Can Make

When I started this blog I had a clear objective, to record the highs and lows of the fifty-two challenges I set myself on New Year's Eve in 2012.


Lose weight, get fit, be happy, do something new...the list was as varied as it was long.

It was a personal journey of self discovery but I felt it important enough to share with anyone who may be interested.  365 days later and the blog had received over 15,000 visits, two blogger award nominations and was attracting followers from across the globe.

The year came to an end but my journey continued, in fact it picked up speed!

Seventeen months later I am now able to take the next big step towards achieving my goals and ticking off another very big item on my to-do list. 

From 'blog' to 'book', the story of how my year of challenges changed my life is out now as e-book and paperback.


Description:

Straight-talking, honest and with touches of humour, Shelley Wilson shares her journey as she sets out to prove that being a 40-something, single mum with back fat and grey hairs isn't the end of life as we know it.
 
From fighting flab to writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days, Shelley covers a wide variety of themes as she tackles twelve challenges in twelve months.
 
Packed with affirmations, tips, steps and links, How I Changed My Life in a Year will keep you motivated for the year to come and beyond.




Order your copy today and follow my journey, or be inspired to start a challenge of your own.  'How I Changed My Life in a Year' is available NOW from Amazon.

I had such a fun year setting goals, accomplishing long forgotten dreams and creating new opportunities, I'd love to hear what you think so if you do enjoy the book, please leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads.

Can you think of something you've always wanted to do but never found the time to do it?  I'd love to hear about it.  Or maybe you did tackle that resolution list and have a success story of your own.  Please share your comments below.




 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed the 'living' it part!

      Delete
  2. Love the cover! Will definitely read book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. Glad you like the cover, I absolutely love it - created by the very talented Peter Jones from Soundhaven.com. I'm half way through your book at the moment...loving it!

      Delete