Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy Birthday: My Blog is 4 Today! #WeekendBlogShare


Achievements come in all shapes and sizes. They can be related to weight loss, fitness, creativity, habits, friendships, romance, or career. For me, the first day of the year is always a reminder that one of my greatest achievements was starting this blog.

Today, Motivate Me (formally known as Resolution Challenge) is four years old! Now that’s an achievement worth rejoicing.

As you celebrate the New Year with your family and friends, remember to embrace all your achievements, whether they are big or small, and channel that positive energy into your festivities. You deserve to have an outstanding 2017 full of fun, hope, abundance, and joy.

Happy New Year to you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on my blogging journey, it’s hugely appreciated.

1 comment: