Monday 16 June 2014

From Tiny Acorns...

It's been an exciting time for me recently as my new book, 'How I Changed My Life in a Year' is now out as an e-book and paperback.

 
 

This project began with a single blog post on the 1st January 2013, right here on my Resolution Challenge Blog.  Eighteen months later I am celebrating the launch of my motivational, self-help book based on the challenges I set myself, and very publicly shared with my readers.  It was a year I'll never forget!

You can buy a copy on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com


Book Blurb

Straight-talking, honest and with touches of humour, Shelley Wilson shares her journey as she sets out to prove that being a 40-something, single mum with back fat and grey hairs isn't the end of life as we know it.

From fighting flab to writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days, Shelley covers a wide variety of themes as she tackles twelve challenges in twelve months.

Packed with affirmations, tips, steps and links, How I Changed My Life in a Year will keep you motivated for the year to come and beyond.

Based on the popular Resolution Challenge blog, Shelley shows how one year can change your life.


I hope you enjoy my book and if you do then feel free to shout it from the rooftops.  If the neighbourhood watch frowns upon this kind of thing, write a review on Amazon or Goodreads!

Thanks Shelley :-)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Just bought it on Kindle and look forward to reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hayley, hope you enjoy it :-)

      Delete